The Registration fees includes:
- Congress Attendance
- Congress Dinner (6th May 2021)
|Until 05/03/2021||From 06/03/2021|
|SENIOR||750 €||850 €|
|STUDENTS (1)||640 €||740 €|
|COMPANY STAND (2)||1.200 €||2.400 €|
(1) A student certificate of the 2020/2021 academic course will be required.
(2) No booth included.
Any cancellation or alteration of your registration must be notified in writing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and will be subject to the following conditions:
- Registration cancelled before 31st January: No cancellations fee will be charged.
- From 1st February 2021 until 4th April 2021: 50% of the registration will be charged as cancellation fees.
- From 5th April 2021: no refund will be made.
Until April 4th, 2021: name changes will be accepted
From April 5th, 2021: no name changes will be accepted
- BY CREDIT CARD: If you choose this option you will be redirected to the bank gateway with security protection. VISA and MASTERCARD are the credit cards accepted.
- BY BANK TRANSFER:
Proceed with the BANK TRANSFER of the total amount of your registration fee to:
Account holder: GLOBAL BUSINESS TRAVEL SPAIN
Name of bank: BBVA
IBAN of the account: ES45 0182 4899 1902 0072 5949
Important: Include the full name of the person registered in the transfer order, otherwise we cannot confirm registration.
Important: all fees must be charged to the sender. Please, choose the appropriate option to be sure that the receiver gets the full amount that you send (any charges applied by the receiving bank must be billed to the sender).
Invoice information: billing is mandatory. In the registration process you will be required to indicate your billing data.
IMPORTANT: Your registration will not be confirmed until we receive the corresponding payment.
American Express Meetings & Events (The Technical Secretariat) is the company in charge of the payments management. American Express Meetings & Events is responsible for the associated arrangements related to registration payments.